Many of my clients are looking to get in better shape and lose weight, while others are athletes who want to improve their strength and flexibility so they can perform at their best. Whatever your fitness goals are, I am 100% committed to working with you to achieve them and will be there every step of the way to help you break through any barriers. I specialize in all aspects of training, from muscle building and weight loss, nutrition, health and sports performance coaching that takes you to the next level.
Since 2010 Rashein Rok Lindsey has been a great professional in the fitness, health and performance industry. He has knowledge and experience working with everyone from military, college and pro-athletes, kids, and executives. Whether you want to lose weight, gain muscle, tone, and train for a sport or competition or just stay healthy.
- Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) – American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- Lifestyle Weight Management Specialist – National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association (NESTA)
- Sports Psychology Coach Certification – Spencer Institute
- Stress Management Coach Certification – Spencer Institute
- Results Coach Certification – Spencer Institute
- Certified Corporate Fitness Trainer – National Corporate Fitness Institute (NCFI)
- U.S. Marine Corps – Semper Fit
- B.A. Psychology
- M.S. I/O Performance Psychology
- Certified Health Coach (CHC) – Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Board Certification as a Holistic Health Practitioner (AADP) – American Association of Drugless Practitioners
- Sports Nutrition Specialist – National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association (NESTA)